A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Community Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lopez MD and OD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Lopez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lopez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Lopez practices Family Medicine near Bermuda Dunes, CA.