A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Community Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Pedro Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lopez practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bermuda Dunes, CA and Indio, CA.
See Palm Desert Primary Care Doctors.