Family Physicians

77564 Country Club Dr
Palm Desert, CA 92211
760-200-2477
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Disapointment!  |  show details
by Joe and Ellie R on Aug 11th, 2014

We are so upset that we were not informed of you moving your practice to Eisenhower med. group. Had we known, we may or may nothave looked into a ppo to continue our relationship with you. We thought we had a good doctor,patient relationshop, but we were the only ones who thought that, evidently.,So disapointed to hear it by a formal letter from our insurance.

|  Dr. Danile Lopez  |  show details
by LMco on May 14th, 2014

I could honestly say I do miss his wife in the office but I do like him also. He always listens and gives me good advice I could honestly say I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Lopez has been treaing me since my move to CA. 3 years ago. He is extremly professional, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. He explains everything in a manner you can understand is willing to answer any and all questions and will take all the time you need he never makes you feel rushed. He has also treated my husband and my 11 year old grand daughter who we are raising. My Grand daughter thinks he is the nicest doctor she has ever met and is never hesitant to go in for an appointment. He is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone and have done so many times.

Nov 1st, 2011

I made an appt for my daughter with his wife, a nurse practitioner whom I have seen for several years. The staff did not tell me that his wife had left the practice when I made the appt specifacally for her, nor that morning when I checked in and wrote in her name. After waiting the usual 30 -40 minutes in the waiting room and then the usual 20-30 more in the exam room he came in. He laughed and said I should have known his wife was gone as she had been for 6 months or so. I think he is VERY dishonest and had to have instructed his staff to not tell her patients she was gone. Very unethical.He then gave my daughter the worlds shortest annual exam, asked basically no questions, and was worthless. I will never return as long as his wife is not there.

Mar 11th, 2011

If you are looking for a death sentance this is the doctor for you. I have had the pleasure of watching him in action and I can tell you this, if it is over his head he will not try to find another doctor for a second opinion, he will not listen to your family or converse with your family when you can not talk to him and are in critical care, he will not release any of your medical records even while you lay waiting for death (some how his staff will tell you there are no records...hhhhmmm, interesting?).