Dr. Daniel Lorenzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

January 10th, 2017
terrible doctor
accused my husband, who has lived with chronic pain due to a motorcycle accident of being a drug seeker. We have never been treated this way before meeting Lorenzo-there is something wrong here. Seek help elsewhere

November 29th, 2016
I would imagine he has his good qualities however they were not apparent nor demonstrated towards me while blowing by me in my appt, literally. He spent 10 mins with me and the first 8 mins he proceeded to scold me rather than ask for a reason or explanation, then the remaining 2 mins he did a quick exam. He then made a horid recommendation to my FCP in which was totally baseless. I realize in his perfession that he comes across many individuals that take advantage of this sort of medication and treatments, however to automatically assume something about a person rather than ask them and let them give a response. That is totally inappropriate and in his line of work, its scarey. However, with the last review before mine, a person wrote that he is such a great doctor as he sees and takes care of them and three other family members. Now that completely makes sense now. He won't find it strange that four family members from the same household require Pain management. Please research a specialist before you put yourself victim to this man's atrosities and ignorances - Please!

September 22nd, 2016
Horrible -Horrible attitude. Accused me of being a drug abuser and was yelling at my wife and and then wanted me to apologize to him. I didn't say Boo. The man is not stable.

June 1st, 2015
Great Doctor
Great pain management doctor!, 3 of my family members including myself go there... very nice and explains things well.

February 25th, 2014
Pain hips and knee
Let u know. I love this place. Staff. And. Dr Lorenzo are friendly. And. Awesome listen. My story how I. Feel. Painful. They gave me. Pain medinces. Now. I am less. Pain hip. Thank god U should. Go see. Dr Lorenzo he is so sweet guy. If u have. Plm with pain. Anything he. Listen. And. Help.

April 17th, 2009
Dr. Daniel Lorenzo is actually practicing at Pain Institute of Nevada, 600 S Rancho Drive Ste 113, Las Vegas, NV 89106. He is very caring and attentive. I would recommend him to all patients needing a pain specialist.