Dr. Daniel Lorenzo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lorenzo?

terrible doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2017

accused my husband, who has lived with chronic pain due to a motorcycle accident of being a drug seeker. We have never been treated this way before meeting Lorenzo-there is something wrong here. Seek help elsewhere

Posted on November 29th, 2016

I would imagine he has his good qualities however they were not apparent nor demonstrated towards me while blowing by me in my appt, literally. He spent 10 mins with me and the first 8 mins he proceeded to scold me rather than ask for a reason or explanation, then the remaining 2 mins he did a quick exam. He then made a horid recommendation to my FCP in which was totally baseless. I realize in his perfession that he comes across many individuals that take advantage of this sort of medication and treatments, however to automatically assume something about a person rather than ask them and let them give a response. That is totally inappropriate and in his line of work, its scarey. However, with the last review before mine, a person wrote that he is such a great doctor as he sees and takes care of them and three other family members. Now that completely makes sense now. He won't find it strange that four family members from the same household require Pain management. Please research a specialist before you put yourself victim to this man's atrosities and ignorances - Please!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Horrible -Horrible attitude. Accused me of being a drug abuser and was yelling at my wife and and then wanted me to apologize to him. I didn't say Boo. The man is not stable.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Great pain management doctor!, 3 of my family members including myself go there... very nice and explains things well.

Pain hips and knee

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Let u know. I love this place. Staff. And. Dr Lorenzo are friendly. And. Awesome listen. My story how I. Feel. Painful. They gave me. Pain medinces. Now. I am less. Pain hip. Thank god U should. Go see. Dr Lorenzo he is so sweet guy. If u have. Plm with pain. Anything he. Listen. And. Help.

Posted on April 18th, 2009

Dr. Daniel Lorenzo is actually practicing at Pain Institute of Nevada, 600 S Rancho Drive Ste 113, Las Vegas, NV 89106. He is very caring and attentive. I would recommend him to all patients needing a pain specialist.

Posted on January 17th, 2017