A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lotspeich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lotspeich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lotspeich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotspeich graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lotspeich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Forrest Lotspeich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Lotspeich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lotspeich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lotspeich practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Nephrologists.