A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Loube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Loube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loube
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loube Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Loube, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loube graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loube has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Loube MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Loube practice?
- Dr. Daniel Loube has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Loube practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Pulmonologists, and Sacramento Sleep Medicine Doctors.