A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Loube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Loube is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Loube, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loube graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loube has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Loube MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Loube practice?
- Dr. Daniel Loube has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Loube practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Pulmonologists, and Sacramento Sleep Medicine Doctors.