A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Louvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Louvar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louvar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Louvar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wesley Louvar MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Louvar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Louvar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Louvar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Thief River Falls, MN.
See Bemidji Internists and Bemidji Nephrologists.