Dr. Joseph Love Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Columbia, SC

no change

April 11th, 2017
Too Brusk
Always seems to be in a big hurry running around his office when you want to talk to him or ask a question.

June 19th, 2016
Dr Love and his nurse Ellen are the best. He is always on time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He take his time with his patients to answer any questions. I love his sense of humor. I have seen other doctors about my breathing problems but Dr Love and his Ellen and fnp Morgan are my favorite.

March 20th, 2014
Should not be 4 stars
I can't image going to him for neurology...he isn't even a good pulmonologist. I think he was in the past but he hasn't got a clue these days. Look around for somebody that cares....

August 8th, 2013
patient
Dr. Love's time with me was the best one-on-one with any physician in my life. His humor, warmth and wide knowledge could be enough, but he spent quality time with me before and after tests in his office, by a technician equally adept at human-to-human service. It would be difficult to compare his keen sense of a patient's needs with any other in my 62 years. (please do not dismiss ratings as those are my firm beliefs)

March 23rd, 2012
best physician i have seen in my life
Dr love is an excellent physician . he is very friendly thoughtful & attentive to patient problem .he explains disease & its treatment in laymans terms .he spends more than adequate amount of time with the patient . i can recomend him without any reservations .

January 20th, 2011
new patient of Dr.Love
Dr.LOVE was very thorough and spent a lot of time with me on my initial visit and follow up visit..He never made me feel rushed. He is down to earth and explains things in laymen's terms. Has a good sense of humor and genuinely seems concerned for your health and well being..Will recommend him to my friends!