Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kingsley Lowe?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 16th, 2011

Painful colonoscopy

This doctor turned the air on so high that even though I was sedated I just about flew off the table due to the pain he caused me. When I went back for the results he said that they gave me medication so that I could not remember. I told him I remember it all how painful it was. The nurse apologized and said that she had given be as much medication as she could. He never apologized. I would not go to this man again if he were the last doctor on earth and I was fatally ill.

Metastatic Melanoma