A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lowery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lowery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dennis Lowery MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lowery has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lowery practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Sleep Medicine Doctors.