A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Luciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Luciano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Luciano practice?
Dr. Daniel Luciano practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See New York Neurologists.