A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Luciano is Good. Dr. Luciano has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Luciano, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Behavioral Neurology/Neuropsyc Emg/Eeg/Evoked Potential Sleep Apnea/Snoring/Disorders Seizure Disorders (Epilepsy), Behavioral NeurologyNeuropsyc, EmgEegEvoked Potential, Sleep ApneaSnoringDisorders, Seizure Disorders Epilepsy, and Epilepsy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Luciano practice?
Dr. Daniel Luciano practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Suffern, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Luciano, Dr. Danny Luciano, Dr. Dan Luciano, Dr. Danilo Luciano