A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Luciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Luciano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Luciano MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Luciano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Luciano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Luciano practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY.
See New York Neurologists.