A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lustig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lustig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lustig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lustig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Lustig practice?
Dr. Daniel Lustig practices Pediatrics near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians.