A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lygrisse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lygrisse is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lygrisse graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lygrisse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Victor Lygrisse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Lygrisse practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lygrisse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lygrisse practices Family Medicine near Newton, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Newton Primary Care Doctors.