Dr. Daniel Lynch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lynch?

August 17th, 2017

A Caring Doctor

Dr Lynch has been our family physician for over 20 years. We trust him and he is extremely caring.

March 8th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lycnch for about 15 years. He is very thorough and manages my health and my blood pressure and diabetes. Great doctor.

January 3rd, 2017

Takes time for your concerns

The waits are worth it

December 14th, 2016

Very compassionate doctor. After relocating here from Florida we were looking for a family doctor. We have been very happy with this office and the services. Very professional medical staff.

August 12th, 2016

Excellent family doctor!!!!

February 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor!

December 28th, 2015

Excellent Doctor!

I have been a patient for over 20 years and have been thrilled with the service and care provided.

August 31st, 2015

Poor experiance

Me and my family have attending this doctors office for many years ever since we had moved here about 10 plus years. I had recently about 3 months ago came in for a walk in early in the morning and was helped but a doctor very well. She was extremely nice, and was extremely willing to help with what had to be done. I was asked from her too come a few months later for a follow up, which I had done a couple weeks ago about a medication I was prescribed. So when I had recently came back for a follow up, the assistant was very nice, very much of a social personable great all around staff worker. When the actual doctor came in to see me, I remember her name being Heidi, and she was the most rude, arrogant doctor I had ever encountered in this office. She didn't know how to look up my past medication history or use the computer records in the room so she had to bring in the assistant to show her how to use the computer. Which to me was a first sign it was not going to be a good experience with this particular doctor. As we had talked for a little bit, she had came out and told me I had a drug problem, and was just trying to pop pills as they say. I had gone in this office several times for severe anxiety and had told her I was told to come back in for a follow up which was what was being done. She was the most rude, and condensending person I had ever spoke too. I tried getting some advice then from her to linger my anxiety a bit in certain situations, and all she had to say to me was that I'm not your physiatrist I'm a doctor you need To see other help cause it seems like you just come here to get pills. Well obviously first I came into the office as a follow up from my last visit and that's exactly what I had done. I was talked down to as if I was abbusing drugs, and that nothing will help me as she recalled. As long as that doctor Heidi is working their, I will never step foot in that office again, and not getting the help I went their originally to get. So now I'm currently finding a new doctor. As a person who has been coming here for 10 plus years, a returning client here, I will never go back again. This office really needs to step up the professionalism in the assistants as well as the actual doctors they hire to work their.

January 21st, 2015

Best of the best!

For the people who have complained on here, go out into the real world. Complaining of meds not being refilled over the phone? Congratulations when you find a doctor that will do that without seeing you to find out how they're working. Long waits? Yep, that's what happens when your doctor truly cares and spends time finding out about his patients. We (my family) are moving back to Illinois this spring and want Dr Lynch as our family physician again. We saw him for approximately 8 years before we left. Best doctor in the area, and over several states.

June 23rd, 2014

No patience anymore for this patient

I have been seeing Dr. Lynch for years and I am finally moving on. First of all, he has his staff push for making appointments when you need a prescription refill. You have to go in and pay for an appointment to get your refill. Second, you can ask to have him call you and he never calls. He is insulated by his staff and I don't know if he even gets the message. Third, any testing you get, no one calls you with the results. They want you to schedule another billable appointment to explain the results. Forth, and most aggravating, he is NEVER on-time with his appointments. The average wait is 45 minutes or more. It does not matter what time of day you go, he is always behind. To me, this is very rude. If he and his staff know he takes longer than his scheduled appointments, then they should schedule less people and longer appointment times. Any other doctor I see, including my dog's vet. are on-time with their schedule. There is something really mismanaged here.

June 5th, 2013

A Doctor Who Cares

Yes, his wait times can be a little long; however, if you plan accordingly you don't mind so much because you know that you, too, will have his fully attention when it's your turn. I have been seeing Dr. Lynch for several years now and he always ensures medical records, medicines being taken (concomitant meds) are all up to date. I went to see him a couple of years ago with a medical complaint and after the physical and discussion he texted a specialist and made an emergency appointment for me, which resulted in the removal of early malignant tumors in my stomach and colon. The specialist told me I was exceptionally lucky and now we all ensure I have routine screens. He's a great doctor and his staff is wonderful!

November 2nd, 2012