A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Avery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mason Avery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Avery practice?
- Dr. Daniel Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Avery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.