Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Feb 3rd, 2015

He is the epitome of professionalism with the perfect combination of comfort and caring for his patients. He puts his patients at ease and provides the finest measure of care. If he is not comfortable treating you, he is the first to mention finding someone who is more experienced in dealing with the problems you are experiencing. He always follows up on his patients.

Sep 27th, 2013

A very unprofessional, Chair of Doctors, doesn't care about the way I was treated by one of his "quack colleagues"! Pretended like he cared about my health/well being, just want me to tell him how I was treated, so that he could prepare the "quack" just incase I file suit against them and their fine establishment!!! Poor excuse for a doctor!! He know that doctor messed me up, and all wants to keep it hushed, wanting/requested my primary care physician to issue me drugs to keep me in the zombie mode!!

Very good highly pleased show details Very good highly pleased
by C. C. on Jun 30th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. And staff are very willing and able to take time to explain things to you .very happy and pleased with all

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jun 5th, 2011

great bed side manner. kind & caring doctor. he has fixed all my medical problems that i went to him about, not to mention was a shoulder for me to cry on during tough times. this main is a tribute to medicine! wish there were more like him.

Outstanding, down-to-earth doctor show details Outstanding, down-to-earth doctor
by T.Patton on Sep 17th, 2008

He has delivered 2 of my children, one which was high risk after losing 3 babies.