Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Great doctor, great guy.
Great doctor. I really like him and trust him completely. He accurately and quickly diagnosed my problem, and set me on a course of treatment that has been completely effective. I would, and have, referred him without queston. Seems to have a good sense of humor too, which is good to have when you do the kind of work he does!

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Brown promised me that my prostate biopsy would create no pain. I was apprehensive, but he was totally right. I felt no pain whatsoever. Additionally, he has wonderful bedside manner. He is rated highly by the Washington State board.

October 14th, 2015
Great Experience with Dr. Brown
We began seeing Dr. Brown when our teenage son was referred to a urologist, and he and his staff have been great. Dr. Brown is down to earth, easy to talk to, and made our son feel comfortable. Throughout the process he also consulted with a pediatric urologist and kept me informed along the way as to what they both felt was the best option, which I appreciated. My son did end up needing surgery and as scary as that is for a parent, Dr. Brown did an excellent job. I definitely recommend him.

August 7th, 2015
Monarc Patient
It's been 10 years when I had my monarc procedure done by Dr. Brown and still very happy with the outcome. I am very thankful that I picked a great doctor. I am a very active person and I won't be able to do all the activities that I love to do if I did not have the procedure. Dr. Brown took his time and explained the procedure thoroughly. The staff were very friendly and professional. I always recommend Dr. Brown to all my relatives, friends and anyone that need a urologist.

August 4th, 2015
I have been a patient with Dr.Brown for the past five years. I am fortunate that Dr.Brown found my Bladder Cancer in time and now I go in every 3 months for a check-up. Dr.Brown, his nurse Christiana, and the receptionist have always been kind, caring, and very professional to my wife and I.

August 3rd, 2015
Dr. D. Mark Brown, M.D. and His professionalo staff
Dr. Brown saved my life by removing a cancerous squamous cell carcinoma in situ by performing an adult circumcision. I was without pain, treated like I was special, and Dr. Brown and his staff were professional, helpful, kind, courteous, generous with his time, caring and more importantly rendered a correct diagnosis and treated it immediately!! I highly recommend any urology patient to see Dr. D. Mark Brown, M.D., Urologist of the Southwestern Urology Clinic.

July 26th, 2015
Best prostate cancer surgeon!
Dr. Brown Diagnosed my prostate cancer. He did my surgery and now I am cured and I can still have sex and I don't leak urine ever. He is awesome and I owe him my life.

July 24th, 2015
Great care!
Dr. Brown has been caring for me for about 7 years and the care I receive from him has always been top notch.

July 23rd, 2015
Excellent Physician!
I've been going to Dr. Brown since 2010. He offers succinct explanations, has carrying manner, and his staff are friendly and courteous. My procedure at his office produced excellent results! Thank you Dr. Brown!

July 23rd, 2015
Great doc that is not greedy or egotistical !
Dr. Brown did my bladder surgery. He was awesome. He is very nice and listens to his patients. I like his staff too. I love his office too. He is a christian which I like very much. I feel comfortable with a doctor who loves the Lord as much as I do. He is a man of integrity and I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Most of all, he is a fantastic doctor and is not stuck up or greedy.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Brown is an excellent urologist. He took the time to explain my problem and said it very simply in layman's language. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

March 29th, 2015
A Most Excellent Experience
A terrific listener. Dr. Brown is very professional, and also personable. He has a great sense of humor which I found most comforting. He described my situation clearly and offered handouts to ensure that he was understood. The office staff was friendly and responsive. Highly recommended.