A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chase, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Chase FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Chase practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chase practices Surgery near Watseka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoopeston, IL.
See Watseka Surgeons.