Dr. Daniel Cooke MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management South Bend, IN

August 15th, 2016
This guy is a joke
I have a piece of broken hardware in my lower back from a previous surgery. After waiting for an hour, he came in, put a video on the TV that spoke mostly about the benefits of physical therapy then had me walk back and forth across the room. He said I wasn't in pain and said I needed physical therapy. I showed him the X-rays from the surgery that clearly show the broken screw pinching the nerve. He again said I wasn't in pain and said I needed physical therapy. So, two things: First he must think everyone is a drug addict, and second, if I wasn't in pain why would I be there and why would I need PT? In addition, because he is also an administrator of the clinic, you will be DOUBLE BILLED. One bill for going to see him and one bill for going to his clinic. Run, don't walk from this guy. He's clearly just in it for the money. Also, I did not ask for any pain meds because I didn't want them. What I wanted were treatment options, such as injections, nerve blocks etc. but he treated me like a junkie and the strongest thing I was taking at the time was Advil. I think my title says it all: This guy is a joke. The upshot is, he was very nice and polite, but that simply isn't enough.

September 4th, 2015
Never had a doctor spend so much time talking with me about medical problems! He explained everything during an injection procedure. Answered all of my questions.

March 26th, 2015
Excellent service and excellent care!

June 6th, 2010
Dr. Cooke is an excellent Dr. he is very caring and compationate. He very understanding to your pain as the patient...I would highly recommend him to others!