A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance