A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Gold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Gold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gold has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gold practices Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crockett, TX and Flint, TX.
See Palestine Ophthalmologists.