A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Gold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Gold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Gold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gold has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gold practices Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Crockett, TX and Flint, TX.
See Palestine Ophthalmologists.