A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hoffman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hoffman MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hoffman practices Urology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Urologists.