A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kane, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Kane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Merrick Kane FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kane has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Daniel Kane practices Ophthalmology near , .