inactive

Daniel M Katz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 13th, 2016
Mr. Katz is an example of the state of medicine in America... morally bankrupt and risk averse.
I spent an hour and a half in his office, and he refused to take me as a patient. I explained my history, very open and honestly. Mr Katz strikes me as just another quack, who wants to take healthy patient's money, and not deal with those who actually go to him for help. Save your time and money, don't even bother.

January 22nd, 2016
Mixed Experiences
My initial visits with Dr. Katz were all around positive. After an insurance billing error, a balance of two or three hundred dollars remained, which I was unaware of. When I arrived at my next appointment I was told I must pay the balance or I lost my appointment. The problem was resolved shortly after my appointment time had passed. Although my experiences since have been generally positive, being turned away by my doctor while sick makes it hard to believe he cares about my health and not just my money.

February 3rd, 2014
referrals but....?
He's good at making referrals which is a plus. As far as his procedure goes he tends to repeat the same thing..I am guessing likely to everyone; and doesn't seem too interested in listening to immediate concerns. Likely does not read past histories, etc. on record. He seems intent on dismissal and moving on to his next patient.

December 5th, 2011
Dr Katz
Dr Katz is a good primary care doctor. He listens to what you tell him and take his time in diagnosing problems.

March 25th, 2011
My back and body recommend dr katz
Dr Katz is very thorough. Hes a great listener who is not afraid of setting up opportunities for labs and specialists. Best of all , he is a fantastic problem solver. Highly recommend. Btw he also manipulates your back. Great pain and tension relief.

July 7th, 2009
Hard to find good care in olympia
very pretentous and takes on "telling" versus practicing medicine...likes he's seen every scenario in the book.