Dr. Daniel Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Katz?

July 27th, 2017

Laid back, listens, and answers questions

I appreciate Dr. Katz laid back manner, he doesn't rush me, answers my questions, and when necessary has referred me to others. He also seems keenly interested in any feedback related to those he refers, which I appreciate that he's wanting to ensure he's making good referrals.

September 13th, 2016

Mr. Katz is an example of the state of medicine in America... morally bankrupt and risk averse.

I spent an hour and a half in his office, and he refused to take me as a patient. I explained my history, very open and honestly. Mr Katz strikes me as just another quack, who wants to take healthy patient's money, and not deal with those who actually go to him for help. Save your time and money, don't even bother.

January 22nd, 2016

Mixed Experiences

My initial visits with Dr. Katz were all around positive. After an insurance billing error, a balance of two or three hundred dollars remained, which I was unaware of. When I arrived at my next appointment I was told I must pay the balance or I lost my appointment. The problem was resolved shortly after my appointment time had passed. Although my experiences since have been generally positive, being turned away by my doctor while sick makes it hard to believe he cares about my health and not just my money.

February 3rd, 2014

referrals but....?

He's good at making referrals which is a plus. As far as his procedure goes he tends to repeat the same thing..I am guessing likely to everyone; and doesn't seem too interested in listening to immediate concerns. Likely does not read past histories, etc. on record. He seems intent on dismissal and moving on to his next patient.

January 5th, 2012

unpro

December 5th, 2011

Dr Katz

Dr Katz is a good primary care doctor. He listens to what you tell him and take his time in diagnosing problems.

March 26th, 2011

My back and body recommend dr katz

Dr Katz is very thorough. Hes a great listener who is not afraid of setting up opportunities for labs and specialists. Best of all , he is a fantastic problem solver. Highly recommend. Btw he also manipulates your back. Great pain and tension relief.

July 8th, 2009

Hard to find good care in olympia

very pretentous and takes on "telling" versus practicing medicine...likes he's seen every scenario in the book.

April 24th, 2015