A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rappaport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rappaport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rappaport, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappaport graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rappaport has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Marc Rappaport MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Rappaport practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rappaport has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rappaport practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.