A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Pediatricians.