A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Siegel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Siegel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Siegel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Siegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Siegel practices Dermatology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Mattituck, NY.
See Smithtown Dermatologists.