A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Siegel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Siegel practice?
Dr. Daniel Siegel practices Dermatology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Mattituck, NY.
See Smithtown Dermatologists.