A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Smith practice?
Dr. Daniel Smith practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Smith, Dr. Danilo Smith, Dr. Dannie Smith, Dr. Danny Smith