A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Stewart DO is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stewart practices Dermatology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists.