A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sullivan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Sullivan MD and MS is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.