A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Daniel Sullivan practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.