Surgical Specialist

by Susan on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Sullivan: excellent surgeon who listens closely, explains procedures thoroughly, and closely follows hospital recovery.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Tami Powell on Mar 21st, 2015

I call Dr, Sullivan, Dan the pain man. My first 5 mins. with Dr Sullivan was not the best, worse pain I have ever felt but due to my condition it had to happen so he could see what was really going on. I love his bedside manor and he truly goes out of his way for you, he truly cares. I had no insurance and that made no difference to him, even in my follow up care. It was more important to make sure I was alright and was going to recover the right way.

Great doctor that seems to really care show details Great doctor that seems to really care
Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Sullivan performed two surgeries for me and I was very satisfied with the results. One was a double hernia and the other the removal of a cyst. Spent a lot of time with me discussing my options. I had no insurance at the time and he gave me a more than fair price both times. One of the best doctors I have known. Highly recommend.

Emergency Surgery show details Emergency Surgery
by Bob L on Feb 18th, 2013

He came into the ER, described what the situation was, how he was going to proceed and what to expect. He told it like it was drawing a diagram of where he was going to cut and how large. Stayed in touch while in the hospital and was there to release me when he told me he would. Carefully explained what he found and what to expect during recovery. First cabin!

Sep 12th, 2012

Apr 25th, 2011

Amazing doctor. Puts patient welfare first.