A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weiner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Weiner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weiner practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.