A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
- San Angelo Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Morgan Wilson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wilson practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.