A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
- San Angelo Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Morgan Wilson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Wilson practices Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Ophthalmologists.