A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Maalouf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Maalouf, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maalouf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Maalouf MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Daniel Maalouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Maalouf practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.