Dr. Ernest Mackey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Mackey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Mackey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2013

Pastor

Dr Mackey has been taking care of my 2 kids since we moved to Irvine in 2004. He is a high level professional, communicates well offers a great bedside manner and has been great with our two kids. I would give him the highest recommendation!

November 6th, 2012

Best Pediatrician in Tustin

Dr. Mackey is one of the best pediatricians I have met, he is great with my kids and has a wonderful bedside manner. He follows up in the evenings and weekends if it is necessary. I work in healthcare and have met many pediatricians, he is the one I want taking care of my children.

March 19th, 2012

Dr. Mackey is a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

He is patient, caring, and always asks good questions before diagnosing. He's very good in communicating with parents and relating with the children, and best of all, I perfectly trust his opinion. In one sentence, it gives me peace of mind to have him as my Child's doctor.

June 10th, 2011

Dr. Mackey is awesome!

Dr. Mackey is VERY caring and spends time with his patients. My daughter loves the care she receives from him. Daddy and I couldn't be more pleased.

May 11th, 2011

Great Doctor,Takes great care of our children, very caring. Only problem is he's so popular you have to make well check appointments as soon as his calender opens for the coming months

November 22nd, 2009

He's so good that sometimes it's hard to get in with him because he's busy (so I'm happy to see one of the other doctors in the office).

January 28th, 2009

Exceptional!

I am a very picky person when it comes to finding the right doctor for my children. I have an excellent doctor for my other three children and was very disappointed when I couldn't have the same doctor due to insurance problems. I didn't think I would be able to find another doctor like the one my other children have but I have. Dr. Mackey is great! He's polite gentle and has a good sense of humor on his shoulders. He asks the right questions and is very caring when it comes to the health to your children. My child was very sick one day and I was trying to figure out what was wrong. Dr. Mackey handled my child with ease and found the problem. You can tell he's of gentle nature because his demeanor is relaxing yet assertive. The only one thing I would recommend would be a little more time with the patient. He's real good but does seem to be a little busy some days...hmmm..wonder why :-).

October 4th, 2008

Great Doctor

Dr. Mackey is a great doctor. I am his neighbor, and his children are the most well behaved children I have ever seen. Dr. Mackey keeps my children nice and healthy! (His children are the coolest ever, especially his exceptionally cool daughter. She is an awesome soccer player!)

September 20th, 2017