A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Macklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Macklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Macklin, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macklin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Macklin MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Macklin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Macklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Macklin practices Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.