inactive

Dr. Daniel MacLeod DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Buckeye, AZ

2.4

April 8th, 2013
The staff is rude. Dr Macleod told me that an ekg was going to be one price then his office charged me quite a bit more. The procedure was not needed and I would have said no if I would have known the real cost. It was a terrible experience all the way around. I would avoid this doctor and southwest family all together.

June 13th, 2012
Did not care for his reveiw about Obamacare, did not ask or wanted to hear about his views. Will not be going back, looking for another Dr. This was my first app., sorry I wasted my time and co-pay!

May 21st, 2012
Professional and Caring
This is an extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, and caring Doctor. He is also very thorough. Wait times can be lengthy but seems to be because he takes necessary time with all patients. He has a lot of pride in his work so treat him with respect and he will serve you well.

February 3rd, 2012
Was my doctor for 4 years. I left because I have early onset arthritis. Pain meds prescribed not working, called office for direction. Took them 8 days to get back to me then wanted to see me again, another appointment was 7 more days out. The wait time at this office is always 30 minutes or more past your appointment time, the care given is not worth the time spent with rude office staff.

June 26th, 2011
A Caring and Thorough Doctor
Dr. Mac Leod listened to the problems I came to see him about and made the appropriate diagnoses, and gave me the appropriate medicines. He also gave me plenty of advice about what to do other than medicate. He made it clear that he cared about me and my medical care and will be going to him for many years.

September 2nd, 2010
Insurance Won't Cover Your Bill!
Dr. Macleod totally screwed up our coding and forced us to pay for an expensive Medical procedure that should have been free through our insurance. Then he lied and said he could change the coding and I was later told by the billing Department that he can't do this as it is insurance FRAUD. This whole group strikes me as a bunch of liars and for what reason is beyond me. It should be so simple but they make it so complicated for the patient and they will argue on the phone to get you to pay for something that should have been free. It would be easier to die than to go to this clinic and you'd probably be much happier and die in peace and not go broke from their idiotic behavior. Look up the word ARROGANCE. They epitomize it. Go somewhere else!