Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Apr 8th, 2013

The staff is rude. Dr Macleod told me that an ekg was going to be one price then his office charged me quite a bit more. The procedure was not needed and I would have said no if I would have known the real cost. It was a terrible experience all the way around. I would avoid this doctor and southwest family all together.

Jun 13th, 2012

Did not care for his reveiw about Obamacare, did not ask or wanted to hear about his views. Will not be going back, looking for another Dr. This was my first app., sorry I wasted my time and co-pay!

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
May 21st, 2012

This is an extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, and caring Doctor. He is also very thorough. Wait times can be lengthy but seems to be because he takes necessary time with all patients. He has a lot of pride in his work so treat him with respect and he will serve you well.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Was my doctor for 4 years. I left because I have early onset arthritis. Pain meds prescribed not working, called office for direction. Took them 8 days to get back to me then wanted to see me again, another appointment was 7 more days out. The wait time at this office is always 30 minutes or more past your appointment time, the care given is not worth the time spent with rude office staff.

A Caring and Thorough Doctor show details A Caring and Thorough Doctor
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Mac Leod listened to the problems I came to see him about and made the appropriate diagnoses, and gave me the appropriate medicines. He also gave me plenty of advice about what to do other than medicate. He made it clear that he cared about me and my medical care and will be going to him for many years.

Insurance Won't Cover Your Bill! show details Insurance Won't Cover Your Bill!
by BLJ on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Macleod totally screwed up our coding and forced us to pay for an expensive Medical procedure that should have been free through our insurance. Then he lied and said he could change the coding and I was later told by the billing Department that he can't do this as it is insurance FRAUD. This whole group strikes me as a bunch of liars and for what reason is beyond me. It should be so simple but they make it so complicated for the patient and they will argue on the phone to get you to pay for something that should have been free. It would be easier to die than to go to this clinic and you'd probably be much happier and die in peace and not go broke from their idiotic behavior. Look up the word ARROGANCE. They epitomize it. Go somewhere else!