Dr. Daniel Makande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Makande?

October 19th, 2017

Wonderful physician

August 25th, 2015

professional patient seeking excellent Dr. Makande

The reason I am even here is because my fiance and I so enjoyed our experience with Dr. Makande that we were hoping he practiced General medicine so we could nab him as our family doctor. However, it seems he is an ER physician,I believe. I've had him before when I resided in south haven five years ago and he has still left a positive impression upon me. I appreciate his candor and openness. He connects in a personal way to his patients, which I believe medicine is losing in some ways. I have a long history with doctors and experienced my first open heart surgery at age 4 and have had a pacemaker since age 19, hence why I Know what I would like in a doctor and I felt strongly enough about Dr. Marinade that I opted to search him out.

February 18th, 2015