Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Malasko
Dr. Daniel Malasko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malasko is affiliated with Valley Regional Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Malasko has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Malasko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Charles Zavala
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brownsville, TX 0.15 mi47
Dr. Sundeep Reddy
Brownsville, TX 0.21 mi31
Dr. Ahmad Karkoutly
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brownsville, TX 0.21 mi28