A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Malleske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Malleske is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malleske
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malleske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Malleske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malleske graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Malleske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Malleske MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Malleske practice?
- Dr. Daniel Malleske has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Malleske practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.