A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mangum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mangum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mangum, DO, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangum graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mangum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Keith Mangum DO and FACP is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Mangum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mangum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mangum practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.