Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Felt Bad  |  show details
by Joe on Dec 10th, 2014

My wife sees Dr. Manzaneras and I question his abilities with her all the time. The last two appt when I sat in the waiting room m I witnessed (both times) people come in frustrated about billing or not receiving paperwork they needed and no patient should have to fight with office help to get results. I felt so bad for one man trying to get paperwork and the gal in the office wwas just being so rude and not listening to what the man was explaining I felt like jumping in and helping him out. I told my wife after this she is going to transfer. We have our issues with this office as well but I don't want to wait till something serious happens and have things messed up. Get better staff !!!! And take time to read results and contact people promty!!!!

|  patient  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Dan takes time with each patient. He maintains a stress-free environment as much as possible. If he doesn't know the answer, he will research it or send you to someone who knows. He is very personable and knows each patient by first and last name and many details about your life (such as he knows my daughters and asks after them each visit)

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient for a long time and keep hoping things will get better as he grows but its not, he has poor office staff,that are always changing, you wait at least 1 to 2 hours past your appointment time to see him and when your pharmacy calls to get information or refills they never get back to them. I am at the point of now changing doctors. Very sad as he is a nice man and does care about his patients.

|  Awful  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Terrible and follow up and has caused me more medical problems and other doctors visits because of the medicine he prescribed for me. Please safe yourself your time money and health. Very unprofessional!

Jun 21st, 2012

Sorry excuse for a doctor! He failed to read my lab results correctly, which caused more than $400.00 of unnecessary, out-of-pocket medical expenses for me. When I asked him to correct his mistake, he adamantly refused to and said he had made no mistake, although anyone can see from the printout that the lab results were clearly within the normal range. He has failed to call me back as promised with the follow-up lab tests, and he also lied to his office manager about the information he gave me for a prescription and a referral to a specialist. Now no one in the entire office or billing department will even return my calls. Save your health, time, and money and do not go to Dr. Manzanares.

Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Manzanares is the bvest doctor I have ever seen.

Jul 7th, 2011

the doctor does not keep his word in caring for me. he does not have the knowl-age to care for me, so he does'nt.he will not give me the results of my blood analysis. staff is very rude.

|  Awesome  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Dan is an amazing Doctor I love him

|  Staff  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2010

Staff are nice however, very slow in returning phone calls, pharmacy requests, and appointments are always overbooked. There has never been a time where an appt has gone according to my actual appointment time. Been referred to specialist in which do not take my insurance causing a delay in healthcare when Im having to call the dr's office back which is time-consuming to do because it is very difficult to get through to speak with someone. Also, there is a lot of patient information that is spoken when the patient is already out of the exam room which is confidential and should be kept in the exam room with the patient.