A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marcadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marcadis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcadis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marcadis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcadis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Marcadis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Marcadis MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Marcadis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marcadis has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Marcadis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Internists and Dalton Gastroenterologists.