A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mardones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mardones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mardones, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardones graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mardones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Star Behavioral Health System
- North Star Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Mardones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Mardones practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mardones has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mardones practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.