A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mardones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Mardones is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardones
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mardones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mardones, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardones graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Mardones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Star Behavioral Health System
- North Star Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Mardones MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Mardones practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mardones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Mardones practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists and Anchorage Child Psychiatrists.