A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marelli, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marelli graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Marelli MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Marelli practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Marelli practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dover Cardiothoracic Surgeons.