A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marelli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marelli, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marelli graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Marelli MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Marelli practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Marelli practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dover Surgeons.