A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Margo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Margo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans