A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Margo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Margo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Margo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Margo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Margo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Margo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Margo practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Bigfork, MN.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.