A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Margolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Margolin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Margolin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Margolin MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Margolin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Margolin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Margolin practices Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.