A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Marino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Richard Marino MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Marino practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Marino practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Infectious Disease Doctors.