Dr. Daniel Marley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 22nd, 2013
Doctor for whole family
Dr. Marley is very personable. He explains options you have when discussing your care so I can make informed decisions. All of my young adult children living at home have made him their doctor now since outgrowing their pediatrician. My children have mild disabilities and Dr. Marley is knowledgeable about their conditions and sends them to the appropriate specialists when needed.

April 13th, 2013
Preventive/routine
Dr. Marley's office staff is so rude and ridiculously talks to their patients. I had a very bad experience talking with one of the office staff. When this was escalated to supervisor, she also was supporting her staff and would not even apologize for their mistakes. It sounds like their staff doesn't care their patients. Their voice sounds like they are commanding you to do something and they behave like they are doing favor to you. They sometime ask you unnecessary questions which doesn't even has to do anything with your appointment. They like to debate and know you down. 24 hours before your appointment you may or may not get reminder call, it depends on your luck. The doctor was good but you only have to spent ten percent of your time with doctor and rest with the office staff. In short, total waste of time and I would recommend some other provider and not OSF 1701 college ave Bloomingtion il office.

November 18th, 2010
Best in my lifetime
I have been a patient of Dr. Marley for 4 years now and in my lifetime (60+) he is the best doctor I have ever had or known. He is very courteous and sincere in his manner and does not give up on a case til the answers are found. He has deep concern for his patients and their lives. I would recommend Dr. Marley to anyone who seeks a physician that CARES. Treatments are explained in terms I can understand and he never hesitates to ask if I have any questions on diagnosis or treatment methods. He is a sincere physician and I am proud & so fortunate to have him as my Primary Care Physician.If anyone reading this is searching for a great doctor in Bloomington/Normal area, I recommend you give him a try. You will not be disappointed I assure you.