A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Payne Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Marshall practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT.
See Memphis Internists.