A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Marshall has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Marshall practice?
Dr. Daniel Marshall practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.