Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Marshall
Dr. Daniel Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, CT. He has 66 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital and Daniel Marshall, MD. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.
Dr. Magdalen Mauriello
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Sankar Niranjan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Vincent Romano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi34